Creating an environment where a child can feel confident makes an all-around difference. Delayed speech and language development can become a vicious cycle in which a child’s confidence deteriorates quickly. I’m committed to helping your child (and you!) find simple pathways to success that create connection and build confidence.
I’m Jann Fujimoto – certified speech-language pathologist, founder and owner of SpeechWorks based in Oconomowoc, WI.
I strongly believe that the simple things we do on a daily basis – storytime, putting down tech in favor of conversation, making observations while running errands – can make the most impact in a child’s speech & language development progress. As parents, we’re already filled to the brim with tasks on the to-do list. My customized treatment plans are easy to implement into your life and are fun for your kiddos. Above all, I am committed to making sure your child gets the help they need no matter what that help looks like.
Contact me to request more info
- 20 years of professional experience in birth-to-three programs, pre-schools, schools, hospitals, and outpatient clinics
- M.S. in Communication Disorders from the University of Texas at Dallas – Richardson
- B.A. in Spanish with a minor in linguistics from Indiana University in Bloomington
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Wisconsin speech-language pathology license
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction #1820 license
- Providing speech therapy services via telepractice since 2015