Creating an environment where a child can feel confident makes an all-around difference. Delayed speech and language development can impact your child's ability to communicate, say sounds correctly, and read, affecting your child's behavior and confidence. I'm committed to helping your child (and you!) find simple pathways to success that create connection and build confidence.
I'm Jann Fujimoto - licensed and certified speech-language pathologist, founder and owner of SpeechWorks based in Oconomowoc, WI.
I strongly believe that the simple things we do on a daily basis - reading, putting down tech in favor of conversation, making observations while running errands - can make the most impact in a child's speech & language development progress. As parents, we're already filled to the brim with tasks on the to-do list. My customized treatment plans are easy to implement into your life and are fun for your child. Above all, I am committed to making sure your child gets the help they need no matter what that help looks like.
Contact me to request more info
- 20 years of professional experience in birth-to-three programs, pre-schools, schools, hospitals, and outpatient clinics
- Delivering speech therapy services via telepractice since 2013
- M.S. in Communication Disorders from the University of Texas at Dallas - Richardson
- B.A. in Spanish with a minor in linguistics from Indiana University in Bloomington
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Wisconsin speech-language pathology license
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction #1820 license
- Recipient of ASHA Award for Continuing Education in 2010, 2013 & 2016 to recognize her commitment to furthering professional education